Sunday 31 July 2016

Dam Sen water park

last night we hit the rooftop bar of our hostel during a crazy thunderstorm, depressed by the unknown whereabouts of my luggage I decided the only solution was to get fairly drunk and forget about it, we went to some bars around Ho Chi Mi downtown, all had live singers or karaoke or a mix of both from what I do remember of the night. Stumbling home to the hostel at 4am I was greeted by the beautiful sight of my backpack at reception, safe to say my drunken screeching of happiness scared the bejeezus out of the poor Vienamese guy at reception. Today with our new friends from last nights diy bar crawl and a killer hangover we decided to celebrate my luggage arriving by going to the local waterpark. We were quite literally the only westerners in the park, people were filming us, following us around and actually cheering for us when we went down a slide it was so surreal. The kids at the waterpark were pretty adorable coming to say hello and waving because to them we must of looked out of place. if your in Ho Chi Mi City with a hangover hit Dam Sen water park.







No comments:

Post a Comment