Thursday 28 July 2016


So after a stupidly long train from Budapest and hitching a ride (thanks Daniela) I was in the beautiful land of Croatia for my goodbye to Europe, my beloved home I will not see for the next few years while living on the other side of the world. I think the main thing i'll realise once I head over is how much I took for granted how nearby everything is to me, I can pretty much get anywhere in Europe in less than three hours on a plane something i'm realising now that i'm leaving. This month is a month of goodbyes; to my friends in Budapest (my second home), to my degree (finally) my family and my amazing dog & to EUrope (in more ways than one, idiots). Its strange to think that in a few hours ill be boarding a flight to Vietnam to start my adventures on the other side of the world..watch this space 









No comments:

Post a Comment